Friday, July 25, 2008

Mmmmmm...wine....

I like wine. And I'm not one of those swirl it around in the glass, sniff it a couple times, then put it in your mouth and swish it around like you're going gargle kind of gals. And I'm fine with drinking cheap wine (except Boone's, sorry!). I don't care if it's Cabarnet, Merlot, Chardonnay, Pinot or Riesling. All that matters is that it tastes good to me. But here is my very, very favorite. Oh, how I love it: Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling. And it was on sale this week at the grocery store. It doesn't get much better than that. :)
FF

1 comment:

Darcy @ m3b said...

So I know your post has nothing to do with hard liquor... but most girls who like wine like this concotion... (get thee to a Target!)


1 part Chambord
2 parts 7-Up

I use diet spirit. shhhh! ;)
It's yum. And I'm usually a Chianti girl.