Thursday, July 10, 2008

Backyard Flowers


Would you like to see my backyard and deck? My flowers are doing wonderfully this year and I'd love to show them off. Shall we begin?

Well, hello there little fellow!
I wish I could remember what these are called. They come back every year and they keep spreading. They're so adorable; teeny-tiny lavendar flowers with a yellow center:
Looks like I need to fill the birdbath. That looks like something one of the kids could do. ;)



I can't remember the name of. :) Here's a hanging basket with just a mismash of flowers; some pink begonias, some vinca vine, some purple flowers

I love these fuschia colored begonias:
A little birdhouse, but it appears it's housing a spider and not birds.
It's 5:00 somewhere! The back deck is our favorite place to enjoy an evening cocktail.
My dad gave me this planter years ago. A nod to my farmgirl background. ;)


Can you spot the top of the little pagoda lantern? I never did use it as a lantern, so now it's a garden ornament.




Thanks for joining me in my backyard! Next time I'll show you the front porch and walk.




2 comments:

Rue said...

Hi :)

Welcome to blogland!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! How on earh did you find me?! Well, anyway I'm glad you did :)

Beautiful pictures. Loved the 5 o'clock somewhere thrown in ;)

rue

Frustrated Farmgirl said...

Hi Rue, and thanks for stopping by. I am honored!
Let's see, where did I find you? I'm not really sure, but it was either from one of my google searches for farmhouse decor or more than likely, a link from another home decor blog. BUT...I was hooked once I started following the whole farmhouse story, and now the Williams House. Now I can't stay away!

Thanks again for visiting!:)
-Stacey