Monday, July 28, 2008

Cute Haircut Tuesday

I decided to post a little bit longer-style cute haircut today, since I'm trying to grow my hair out. For gosh sakes, how long does it take? I'm taking multi-vitamins, calcium and fish oil and have been forever and the only hair growing fast is the hair on my big toes. Sorry if that's TMI, but, what gives?

Anyway, back to the haircut......I think this would be a cute in-between-stage style. Love the bangs!
I recently went almost this blonde, thanks to a box of Feria. My hairdresser is going to love me next time I go in. ;)

Have a good Tuesday! FF




1 comment:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I totally want to cut my hair like this! I think it looks great! I too am in that "in between stage", but my hair grows like weeds...fast and furious. Sometimes I think "why did I even bother cutting it? Its just going to grow out in 3 weeks and I will have to get it cut again"....lol Oh Well!