Friday, August 1, 2008

Critters

If you have children in your life between the ages of oh, say, 4 and 10, then you know what these are: Webkinz. A blessing, but yet a nuisance. A blessing when the young-uns say "I'm bored" because then I can say, "You wanna play Webkinz?" A nuisance when your two boys are fighting over whose turn it is to play Webkinz on the computer. My computer, I might add, which is no longer my own, it seems.
Even my mom has gotten in on the whole thing. The boys think it's very cool that Nana has her own Webkinz. They even send "Kinzmail" back and forth.

I do feel like these little critters are slowly taking over our house and a couple of Webkinz ago I finally said if they wanted anymore they were going to have to buy them with their own money. Sadly, that didn't seem to slow them down much.

Ah well, only 20 more days 'til school starts and then I won't have to get up at ungodly hours or stay up past my bedtime to use my computer. I won't have to feel like the referee at a WWF match either. And the house will be very, very quiet.
Kind of looking forward to it and kind of dreading it.

TGIF! FF





1 comment:

Rue said...

Hi Stacey :)

I hear ya on the school thing. I desperately want them to go back, but I know I'll miss them.

I love those old houses, but you knew that ;)

rue