Saturday, August 16, 2008

Long Day

The Mr. was moving to a new job site the other day and he asked if I'd follow him while he took some equipment and a work truck out and pick him up and haul him back to the old job site so he could get his other truck and then follow him out again with a different piece of equipment. It made for quite a long day with just a quick break while my oldest had his piano lessons.
First a drive West on the Interstate. The Mr. is just ahead with the Bobcat. We got to see lots and lots and lots of corn fields. Of course, you know I don't mind that! :) I tried to snap a pic of a spray plane spraying that field, but he was too quick for me and I missed him. The boys thought the plane was cool, then they thought I was cool since I went to school with the guy that was flying the spray plane.
Almost there; we're on gravel now. A tornado went through here earlier this summer. Check out this poor person's home. Yikes!
And here we are. Our customer had a little wind damage himself, which is why The Mr. is needed here.
Later in the day, almost sunset in fact. This time I'm following The Mr. driving the crane. I'm driving his truck this time.
Finally made it back home around 10:30 that night. Long day, but an enjoyable one.

No comments: