Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Hymn

"Great Is Thy Faithfulness"
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV

*I've been noticing that on several of the blogs I frequent that many of the authors post a Bible verse or inspirational quote as their Sunday post. I think that is so cool. I've decided to do something similiar on Sundays. I love hymns, and I especially love hymns that were inspired by a Bible verse. So that's what I'm going to start posting on Sundays. I started with one of my favorite hymns.
I hope you'll find them as inspirational and comforting as I do. FF

1 comment:

cherry said...

Hello! Love the bible verse and your finds yesterday are all great. I love thriftin too. cherry