Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Farm House

So, we're just driving along I-29 near St. Joseph MO when I see this billboard:




Oh yeah, I'm so going there. If it wouldn't have been for being on the way home from a long weekend I might have insisted we stopped. But, we were all tired. The kids were asleep. And The Mr....while he will say that going to these kinds of stores doesn't bore him to tears, he will stand around and make sighing noises loudly so I end up spending only 10 minutes in a place like this as opposed to 3 hours. Ya know? I mean, this is the same man who calls potpourri and scented candles "man repellent" after all.


So, I'll just wait and hit this place the same time I hit this this one....Nell Hills And it will be so, so sweet........Ahhhhhh


1 comment:

Rue said...

LOL I hope you take pictures when you get to go :)

rue