Monday, September 1, 2008

Cars

Last big car show of the year. We'll still hit one more local show, but this was the second and last Goodguys Show we go to of the year. This one was in Kansas City, KS at the Speedway: The Mr. and I have a little game we play after every car show. What was our favorite car? His was this one:


And this one. He likes the Camaros:
This was mine. I like Camaros too, but I saw this Hemi Cuda and the Camaros went out the window:
And the boys, being carnuts as well, decided that Twizzlers make good roads:


And you have to get "tatoos":


Fall is my favorite time of year, but I'm always sad to say good-bye to Summer and car shows. One more local show, then the '68 will be in the garage and The Mr. will be going over it with a fine-tooth comb and getting it ready for next year.



1 comment:

Rue said...

Hi Stacey :)

Cool cars and cute kids... sounds like a great time :)

rue